Friday, March 11, 2011

As promised - more Carnaval

A cool rainy morning here in Albufeira - the first day we have begun the day with rain. The good news is that the rain has now stopped and it is clearing.
This may be the last post with photos of Carnaval as we are off to the western part of the Algarve tomorrow and hopefully some good photo material.

As I said in my last post, this one would be photos of people in the crowd.
I have a couple of photos of this child, but I like this one the best.
She looks a little lost.
This girl I spotted just as we were leaving the parade area.
There is an earlier photo of these girls who were busy gathering streamers and other material being thrown from the floats.
Children were not the only people in the crowd in costume. A young man above and, I think, a mother and daughter to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment