Monday, March 5, 2012

Last post before trip to Seville, Gibraltar and Tangier

It seems I lied about no more posts until we return from our upcoming trip to Seville, Tangier and Gibraltar. I have a few more photos I wanted to show. This post will have a higher photo to text ratio, and it WILL be the last before we leave on Wednesday. Tomorrow I will be packing my bag.
This is another photo from our trip to Salir which I like a lot - hope you do as well.

Have I mentioned that you can click on any photo to see a larger version? :-)
Oops, another beach sunset. I like this one a lot as well.
Another fisherman on the breakwater. This fellow appears to be sitting resting waiting for something to happen. His fishing pole is hard to see but if you click on the photo to enlarge it, you can make out the pole several meters from him. I have seen a lot of these fishermen but have never seen one with a catch.
On my way to the beach this morning around 7 am, the sky was totally clear and the sun was already above the horizon providing a beautiful glow on some buildings. What looks yellow-orange here is actually pink.
And on my way back from the beach the sun was quite a bit higher and producing interesting light and shadows like this. I also like this one a lot.
Once again a beautiful evening at the beach after a sunny warm day. The moon is not quite full and shows pretty well considering this is a hand held photo.

This will definitely be the last post until after we return from our trip on Friday. Hopefully, after the trip there will be more to show and tell.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the one of the roof(s). Wonderful the way the roof and the sky and the shadows all intertwine with one another. The sunset one yesterday with the crazy sky(?) was incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you added these photos, Richard. Never tire of the sights you choose to photograph. Look luck now on your trip to Seville, Gibraltar and Tangiers. Don.

    ReplyDelete