Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday - another very good day

Monday was an annoying day - google decided to cancel my account because of "suspicious activity"on it. I lost my email, blog and Picasa among other google stuff. Not sure what that suspicious activity was but I had to jump through a lot of hoops to get them to reinstate everything, which took a couple of hours of responding to a lot of nearly impossible questions, like when did you start your email account, blog, etc., year, month and day! In any case all is now back to normal.
Just my usual reminder that you can see a larger version of the photos by clicking on any one. To return to the blog, click on the X in the upper right hand corner of the larger image.


Well, not a lot to blog about. Things pretty quiet and relaxing here.

As is my habit I start the day at the beach just before sunrise, so, once again, you are going to see sunrise stuff.


I got interested in trying to get a good image of the surf meeting the shore - took a lot of photos and, of the 50 or so that I made, two, three, four and five are the ones I like the most.





I like this one too - except for the footprints, it's what the receding surf left behind.

Here is a look at the beach from the west end of old town - one I don't think I have shown before. Not very artsy but it shows it as it is - a touristy beach with not many tourists on it. And the ones that are on it are very small.


Yesterday we walked into old town to pick up some oranges and stopped to sample a local chocolate milkshake - energy to get us to the grocery store and then home.


Today I walked to the west end of Albufeira and took this photo looking toward the ocean over a roof top with a chimney pot style I don't recall seeing before. Took this one mostly for Kathie.

This evening we had the first sunset with some clouds to add a bit of interest so I walked down to the beach just in time to catch this not bad image - a nice way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment