Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday number two - Portugal 2014

This is our second Saturday in Albufeira and it is a day of rest for us between our fairly vigorous exercise during yesterday's visit to Portimão and Praia da Rocha and Sunday's trip to Loulé for the Carnaval parade.

No beach visit this morning due to the unpleasant weather and as we approach evening dark clouds are once more rolling in so possibly no beach this evening either.


But, not to worry. As you can see, for those who like beach sunrises and sunsets and beach images in general, I have a few photos from earlier days that I have included and I hope will be of interest in spite of some of the similarities among them.


Remember, click on the photos for a larger image.

It's not a bad day for a rest as it has been overcast, very windy and with light precipitation off and on for most of the day. Our hope is that today's Carnaval parade managed to escape any rain and that tomorrow it will as well.
Because we have been under the impression that Monday is a holiday, I walked to the supermarket, with dark clouds threatening, to pick up some things for Tuesday dinner - it turns out that Tuesday, not Monday, is the holiday so I could have done the shopping on Monday - but it is done and I didn't get rained on so I'm free on Monday.
If the weather is kind tomorrow and I get some good photos of the parade there will be some quite different, hopefully interesting, images for the next post.
See you after Carnaval.



No comments:

Post a Comment