Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More beach






As usual, to see a larger image of any of these, click on the photo.

I know I said that the next post would be about azulejos (tiles), but that one is not yet finished and since I had to go in to the internet cafe today for other reasons I decided to post these beach photos which I like. I will likely finish the post about the tiles tonight so may post them tomorrow (Wednesday) or Thursday.

Beach photos are also very relevant as I spend a fair amount of time sitting and walking, listening to the water and watching there - I find it especially relaxing in the early morning with no one else around, watching the sun come up (see photos 1 and 2 - well in photo 2 the sun was defeated by the cloud), and there have been more of those mornings in the last week or more.

But the evening sun often provides a quiet time and some very nice light (see photos 3 and 4)

One morning when I was at the beach around 6:45 am, Jean's sister, Ev, was on her way into old town via the beach - it was near low tide and no one else had walked on the sand so it was a nice opportunity to follow her footprints.

Preparing these photos for the web by reducing the resolution always blunts the colour so these photos look better before they are modified. Sorry about that.

1 comment:

  1. Have enjoyed these Rich. Next best thing to being there. Enjoy your last week.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete